The June 2016 Extra edition of the Jodcast can either be downloaded directly from the website or you can subscribe to our RSS feed by copying one of the following links into your podcast software:
- Audio (or via iTunes )
- Audio - Low Bandwidth - typically less than half the file size but low quality
- Audio - High Bandwidth - typically twice the file size but better quality
- Video - Small Quicktime (or via iTunes )
- Video - Large Quicktime (or via iTunes )
- Video - OGG
- Video - HD (or via iTunes )
Many people have slow internet connections and this can make downloading our shows difficult. We appreciate the problem so we also provide some of the individual segments that make up the show to make your downloading easier:
- rss-interviews.xml - just the interviews (or the interviews via iTunes )
- rss-nightsky.xml - what you can see in the night sky this month (or the night sky via iTunes )
- rss-aaa.xml - the ask an astronomer segment (or Ask An Astronomer via iTunes )
- rss-news.xml - the latest astronomy news (or the news via iTunes )
- rss-news-es.xml - the latest astronomy news in Spanish (or the news in Spanish via iTunes )
You can also manually download lower and higher bandwidth versions of each of the segments by following the links on the shownotes.
A new show is released at the start of each month and in the middle of the month. If you find yourself in need of an astronomy fix between shows, we suggest that you listen to the 365 Days of Astronomy, Astronomy Cast, Astronomy.FM, Planetary Radio, Slacker Astronomy or watch the Sky at Night Magazine podcast.